mandag 2. august 2010

Loser in 3D

A few months ago my dear friend Benedicte taught me a new joke. It went like this; Benedicte: What's this? (showing the loser sign on her forehead using three fingers),
Me: Loser?
Benedicte: No, loser in 3D.

I thought it was hilarious and apparently I was the only one. Out of the 20 people at home I told this joke to, only 10% (that is 2 people) thought it was funny, I was therefore nervous when I set out to introduce it to the US, however, I soon realized that it wasn't me there was anything wrong with as it became an instant hit. It maybe the most international joke ever. I'm thinking of copyrighting it and distributing it worldwide. Unfortunately, I didn't make up the joke and I don't know where it originated, Benedicte told me she heard it from someone else, so Benedicte if you're reading this; please help me out so that we can find this genious and share our fame and fortune with him/her?

Friday night I was at Daniellas 22nd birthday party! I was the oldest one there. As some of you may know I'm having a 25 year old crisis with death lurking around every corner and it got even more apparent when I was there. But as the night progressed I forgot all about the crisis and just went with the flow. I had a great time and I think Daniella had too, thank you for inviting me:)

On Sunday, me, Caryn and Caryns friend Janelle went on a Duck Tour. A Duck Tour is a touristy sightseeing tour which involves you getting in a painted car/van/boat/machinery and being driven around the city told fun facts about the history of Boston. At the end of the tour the car/van/boat/machinery goes into the water and is transformed into a real boat! It was incredibly fun! Caryn, Janelle and me all got these duck bills that made a duck noise when you blew into them!! SO FUNNY! We used ours actively and started communicating by these instead of talking. It should be noted that it was only us and an 8 year old boy who had this...Anyway, we also go to steer the boat, I had to manouver the boat through a bridge, this is not an easy task I tell you, I also got to drive for a long time compared to the others, I think it was because I was foreign.
Afterwords we went to brunch, I ordered the crispy calamari without knowing that crispy equals FRIED.

I am struggling to find another place to live from the 1st of September, it takes a lot of time and energy to write e-mails and check adds but I'm hoping it will pay off soon.
At work my new cells are looking splendid, I know I might sound nerdy but it made me so happy to see them on Sunday doubling away. Hopefully I can do things with them soon.

That's it for now. Please schedule me for skype-sessions!

Thank you Karoline for learning me about blogging, you're the best! I loved the picture from both wedding parties! I have another question for you: How do you get the Blog text (the blogspot text) another color?

Hugs, kiss and best wishes









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar