søndag 17. oktober 2010

Margrethe equals boring.

Hey my dear ones!

This post is going to be really boring as Margrethe has gone from being Ms Party to Ms Boring. I no longer feel like I live in an apartment but more in the lab. I don't even want to say how late I have been there lately. Well. Last weekend I managed to get out and be social for a few hours when I met up with the bus-girl Luisia. She is from Romania and has also been here some months doing an internship in association with medical school. We went to a professional salsa club near Central Square where she knew some other Romanians. I am not good at salsa, when I dance salsa I often just pretend to dance salsa by moving my hips a little more and shuffle my feet. At this place they had instructors all over the room which were guiding you through fancy moves. I, who didn't know that we were going to this place and wore my sneakers, sucked. Haha. After some homemade plumbrew straight from Romania I went home. I started feeling really sick last weekend and although it was just a cold and I maybe had a bit of a fever one day I felt so bad for myself. All alone and sick. On Monday it was Columbus Day. You then celebrate that Cristopher Columbus found the US. When I asked a guy at work if they celebrated it he said that everyone went out in their boats and pretend to come here for the first time. I thought it was really funny. Nothing really happend and no one celebrates it but at least we had the day off. That was last weekends highlight. This weekends highlight is that I bought shoes and clothes so that I'm ready for wintertime. Its starting to get really cold...I also bought a hat!! It is so cool. I didn't know a hat could give me such joy. I don't know when I'm going to wear it yet, so for now its a stay-at-home hat. Next week I'm planning to get Scott with me to see the Facebook movie, "The Scoial Network" about the guys that invented Facebook. Everyone says its really good and it has a lot of pictures from Boston since they both went to Harvard when they started it.

Also, I have to tell you about the political commercials here they are crazy. The election for governor is coming up. All of the different politicians can just say whatever about each other trying to disgrace the others. I'm posting a link here so you can see. CRAZY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9TQiFjwRo&feature=related


Other commercials are just so HARRY. You have to watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuzIJ92-HV8&feature=related


Here is also the commercial for Advil which are painkillers. This commercial isn't funny it just has a great song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPa7ltzJXXQ

I'll post some pictures of my hat when I get my camera up and running (I left it at work).

Love you all.

1 kommentar:

  1. Haha!Æ ler masse her æ sitt på min stille lesesal. Det at du poste linka til youtube istedenfor bilda sir vel litt om kor kjedelig du faktisk har det:P Glede mæ veldig til å få se hatten din. Det e vel ikke en bowlerhatt?!! Glede mæ masse til å komme på besøk! Vi kan dra på salsaklubb! Æ gjør akkurat det samme når æ skal danse salsa!Haha!

    SvarSlett